Show notes (description):
Want to love the older generation but just don’t know how? In today’s episode we’ll give you plenty of ways that you can encourage an older person.
In today’s episode:
- Why older people need more words
- Ask when was the last time they received a compliment?
- Learn the one phrase reminds older people of their true value. “I’m so glad to see you!” Shared a story on the podcast.
- Ask your grandparent/aging parent this question – What do you wish younger people knew about aging? Consider submitting an audio clip to be featured on the show! Submission info here.
Info about The Five Love Languages
- Grab a copy of The Five Love Languages HERE. SO helpful!
- Watch videos to learn about all five love languages HERE.
Wondering how you can bless older people in your life or community? Grab a copy of my book, The Value of Wrinkles: A Young Perspective on How Loving the Old Will Change Your Life.
** Note that there are affiliate links on this page. This means I may receive compensation if someone purchases these items.